Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is the perfect night out for first-time Istanbul visitors. Dinner is served with views of Istanbul's breathtaking skyline and iconic highlights on a luxury restaurant boat. Istanbul is a city of two continents. Both Europe and Asian sides offer stunning views of the city, especially at night when Istanbul's most iconic buildings are all lit up. And there's no better way to experience these breathtaking vistas than on a dinner cruise. Dine with amazing views on Bosphorus's unforgettable dinner cruise while watching traditional Turkish dances including belly dance, henna ceremony, and more.
Istanbul Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Bosphorus cruise with dinner, unlimitted drinks and a great Turkish night show performed by a professional dance team including belly dance and much more...
All Inclusive Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Istanbul Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is a very popular cruise that you can enjoy a memorable evening of food, wine and entertainment. Make the most of an evening in Istanbul with a sparkling 3.5 hours dinner cruise experience on the Bosphorus Strait.
Admire spectacular views of Istanbul's beautifully illuminated palaces, mosques and Bosphorus bridges, and enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner with select drinks. Glittering entertainment from belly dancers, whirling dervishes and other artistes is included, along with hotel pickup and drop-off.
- 3.5 hours evening dinner cruise of the Bosphorus, right in between Europe and Asia
- Watch the sun set over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise under Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
- Absorb the illuminated majesty of iconic Istanbul landmarks at night
- Feast upon a delectable 3-course meal inspired by Turkish culinary classics
- Sip on unlimited drinks from an onboard bar
- Enjoy vibrant onboard entertainment like belly dancing, dervish dance folkloric shows performed by a professional dancers team
What to Expect
Begin your 3.5-hours Bosphorus dinner cruise with either a coach pickup from your hotel or join your guide at the port. Then, board your festive boat for a sightseeing cruise of the Bosphorus Strait and see the monument-laden European and Asian coastlines. To help you settle in, grab a complimentary drink from the cabin bar, and then pick your favorite viewpoint to gaze out at Istanbul's stunning monuments.
See the Blue Mosque, the Kiz Kulesi tower and Dolmabahce Palace glow gold at sunset. As dusk turns to nightfall see the last slivers of light illuminate Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, famously known for connecting the two continents.
Continue your evening cruise with traditional Turkish fare and relish unlimited drinks served from your friendly host. See the sample menu in the itinerary. As you sip your drink comfortably, the folklore show will begin.
Enjoy this exciting performance of music and dancing which sheds light on the city's Anatolian culture. As the show picks up, get ready for classic belly dancing with playful twists and shakes enjoyed by all. Once the show is over, spend the last few minutes admiring the sparkling city as your boat arrives at the port. Next, either head back to your hotel by coach or continue your evening from here at your leisure.
Turkish Nigh Shows Programme
Along Bosphorus Dinner Cruise a number of spectacular dance performances and music will accompany to your dinner.
- Dance of Tambourine (Gaval Regs-i) ▶
- Asuk Masuk ▶
- Naz Eyleme (A Traditional Turkish Melody Musical Performance) ▶
- Belly Dancer ▶
- Henna Ceremony ▶
- Turna Folk Team (Mixed show of diffrent Turkish regional dance) ▶
- Live Dj Performance ▶
All food is freshly prepared by our professional chefs in our modern and hygienic on-board kitchen.
- Traditional Turkish Cold Appetizers
- Fresh Seasonal Salad
- Grilled Chicken Breast or Grilled Fish or Grilled Meat Ball
- Baklava (Winter Season) / Fruit (Summer Season)
- Turkish Coffee
- Unlimited Local Drinks (include a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks)
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Vegetarian Menu
(Vegetarian Meals available abord. Please specify that you prefer to have veg meal while making your booking)
Starter: Rich Appetizers Plate
Entree: The speciality of the day
Main Dishe Options: Pasta in Sauce - Pitza with Vegetables - Grilled or Boiled Vegetables with Side Dished of Rice and Mashad Patato
From Our Garden: Seasonal Salad
Seasonal Fruit Platter: Seasonal Fresh Fruits
Cheers: Unlimited local alcohol or soft drinks
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise Restaurant Boat with Three Decks