Istanbul Lunch Cruise: Bosphorus and the Black Sea Cruise Escape the hustle and bustle of Istanbul city center and enjoy a half-day lunch cruise of the Bosphorus Strait and the Black Sea. Sail to the Black Sea to explore the town of Anadolu Kavagi located on the Asian shore.
Spend a pleasant afternoon exploring the Bosphorus Strait during this spectacular 4-hour lunch cruise. Take in the iconic sights along the way and stop for a visit in the fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi and discover the old fortress remnants on a hill with breath-taking views of Bosphorus and The Black Sea.
- 4-Hours Istanbul sightseeing cruise with two-course lunch
- Glace over the castles, palaces and mansions on the Bosphorus Strait
- Learn about the rich history of the Bosphorus from our knowledgeable guide on-board.
- Sail to the village of Anadolu Kavagi on the Black Sea coast
- Make use of a hotel pick-up and drop-off services from central Istanbul.
What you can expect from this cruise
Climb aboard a gorgeous boat and forget your worries as you enjoy a relaxing half-day cruise down the Bosphorus Strait. Admire the views of beautiful castles, palaces , old mansions and the minarets of the city mosques. During the cruise you will have plenty of time to relax, sit back and indulge in two course lunch that offers a variety of delicious dishes and fresh seasonal fruits.
The open air observation deck gives you the perfect place to capture photos. Go for a stroll on deck to soak up the sun and see the many famous sights that line both coastlines, such as Galata Tower and the immense Bosphorus Bridge that connects Asia and Europe. Sail towards the Black Sea, and then make your way to the small coastal town of Anadolu Kavagi. Drop anchor and take a walk in the lush hills of the surrounding area. See the ruins of a medieval fortress and other landmarks before the journey back to Istanbul in the late afternoon.
Cocktail: Spring Rolls (Deep fried rolls with cheese filling), Snacks
Hors D'oeuvre Plate
- Calf Ham
- Feta Cheese
- Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Russian Salad
- Mashed Feaves
- Zucchini Hash Browns
- Carrot Salad With Yogurt
- Mercimek Koftesi (Lentil Balls)
- Tomatoes and Cucumber Salad
Warm Starters: Spring Balls or (Deep Fried Phyllo Pastry With Pastrami and Tomato Filling), Rose Pastry
Main Course: Barbecued Meat (Meatballs, Glazed Chicken Beast, Beefsteak) With Tomato Pilaf OR Barbecued Fish (Sea Bass or Sea Bream) With Side Dish Seasonal Salad
- 1 Soft Beverage
- Complimentary Turkish Tea and Nescafe
Days of Operation: Everyday All Year Around
Departing from Kabatas Pier
- 12:30 Boarding and cocktail snacks served
- 13:00 Boat departs
- 13:00-13:45 Journey towards the first and second bridges with our guide's narration of the important buildings
- 13:45-14:45 Lunch served as the boat sails towards The Black Sea
- 14:45-15:30 Visit to the Anadolu Kavagi Village
- 15:30-17:00 Journey back to Kabatas Pier
THIS IS THE ONLY ISTANBUL BOSPHORUS CRUISE UP TO THE BLACK SEA
Swimming Opportunity in the Black Sea!
With this cruise, we take all the passengers to the Black Sea, we pass the third bridge, YAVUZ SULTAN SELIM BRIDGE, stop in a beautiful cove with crystal clear water, and swim off the yacht. Swimming is available from June to the end of September.
Important: All security measures are taken by our professional crew while giving the break for the swimming.